Born2Invest - Android App Review
There are people out there who make money investing. In fact, one of the only ways to make a substantial amount of money is by investing, except being a top model, businessman or a movie star. Just ask Warren Buffett about it.
Of course, another advantage of investing for us little people (you know, the regular Joe with a wife, 3 kids, a job and a montage) is that you can do it while still keeping your regular day job, at least until you make enough money to retire comfortably to some island and consume drinks with little umbrellas in them.
But if you stop and think about it, you will realize you know some people who spend money and invest but how many of them have been able to retire to those islands? The answer is probably zero. Investing and making money is not as easy as it seems at first.
To invest well you have to know what is going on around the world, with emphasis on news that will affect stocks. From economic news to political news to technology news, every piece of information may affect the way investors all around the world act. To be a good investor, you have to know the news in advance, almost the instant they take place.
Born2Invest provides a short rundown of each news items, carefully screened for items that will be relevant to investors, from real estate to mining and precious metal availability. Then, after you have the information Born2Invest has provided you with, all you have to do is buy and sell the right stocks.
Our reviewers liked the app a lot. The news articles are short and concise yet still the app makers and news publishes manage to cram inside all the relevant information. In addition, the spread of the news items seemed really international, with items coming from all across the globe.
Our reviewers also liked the real time aspect of the app. Timing is critical in investing and the app makers manage to consistently beat or at least publish items at the same time as major online news papers which is really nice because a news paper has a lot of times and Born2Invest has news items relevant to investing only ...
There are two main pieces of advice and tips that our reviewers offered. The first one is about investing. The app is a valuable tool for investors but you still need to learn to invest, something which is outside the scope of the app.
The second tip is that the app is very useful and not only for investors because knowing what transpires abroad in a way which is not time consuming is always helpful.
- Score: 4.7. An accurate news items service for investors.
- Description: This app presents the user with various world wide news items that an investor needs to know, from oil prices to political developments.
- Good Points: Very condensed news items. Carefully selected articles that impact investment policies. Very sleek and functional user interface.
- Bad Points: None, really. Perhaps a screening feature for every user, though that would demands hundreds of editors to select the news items ...
- Experience: Installing the app and start using it was very easy and straight forward. Finding the relevant news items for a specific investment policy was also very easy after a short learning period.
- Longevity: For all those that invest or actually want to know what is REALLY happening in our world, Born2Invest is indispensable.
- Link to Google Play