Go Break-Puzzle Sets - Android App Review
Go Break-Puzzle Sets - Android App Review. Puzzles are among the few things common to kids and adults alike. Maybe because everyone loves a challenge. Maybe because everyone loves to think and to solve riddles. Maybe because we get to feel good about ourselves in a good way, as we solve and un-riddle another puzzle.
Go Break-Puzzles Sets is an app offering quite a lot of puzzles, of differing types and differing skill levels, from simple puzzles to master type difficulty puzzles. It has math puzzles, crosswords and many more types of puzzles, all designed to let us test our mind and mettle against those riddles.
So, what did our reviewers say? Did they like these puzzles? Who turned out to be an unlikely recipient of some unexpected puzzles?
Other reviewers tried their hands at the color puzzles, and though quite simple at first, they quickly became more difficult. Our reviewers lauded the originality of these puzzles as they hadn't had the opportunity to try these kinds of puzzles before.
The crosswords puzzles were also very entertaining, according to our reviewers and some of them required real skill and thought, even for those of our reviewers who had experience in crossword puzzles for Android Smartphones.
Our reviewers liked the interface, which clearly had a lot of design effort put into it. Everything is done one quite beautiful backgrounds, usually space and star oriented with the puzzles themselves taking pleasing shapes such as round balls or computer designed and decorated frames to create very attractive puzzles.
Now, we did promise we would talk about the unlikely recipient of these puzzles, and those were the kids. Kids loves those puzzles, and according to their age, spent quite a lot of time with them which is a good thing because puzzles are good for mental and cognitive development and kids don't usually have the patience to stick with puzzles long enough to solve them. But with Go Break-Puzzles sets, the sheer beauty of the puzzles' design and the fact there were so many kinds of puzzles enabled kids, even small ones, to stick with the puzzles.
- Score: 5.0. Nothing really we wanted to change or add.
- Description: A collection of puzzles of various types and increasing difficulty.
- Good Points: A lot of types of puzzles, some very original. Varying degrees of difficulty. Beautiful design and background.
- Bad Points: None, really. Waiting for some new types of puzzles in future updates.
- Experience: Started to work on the puzzles right after installing. No trouble with interface or stability.
- Longevity: Varying. People with kids or who love a mental challenge would leave this forever on their android smartphones ...
- Google Play Link