Falling Birds Lite by Upfront Applications - Android App Review
We at Android Review Center would like to showcase Falling Birds. But, is it any good?
Falling Birds has 99 levels to complete with steadily rising challenge level as the speed of the falling birds increase. The game also has an endless more for those seeking a true challenge and the ability to save and publish high scores to Twitter and Facebook to show your friends just how quick you are.
Interestingly, both younger and older people liked the game, though playing styles were different. While younger people relied on their speed and nimble finger, older people played a smarter game, trying to plan ahead and take advantage of the different types of birds.
And now for some tips and tricks. Since Falling Birds is simple but quick, try to loosed up during playing, letting your instincts guide your fingers. It works better that way. But, the different birds should be utilized, taking notice of a red bird and waiting for it to fall before tapping it, to let it carry to safety as many birds as possible.
Finally, keep in mind always the yellow bird, as a tap on it can ruin a well played level just before the finish line ... Endless mode is also useful, not only for fun playing but to warm up a little bit before tackling a particularly difficult level, making sure your fingers, eyes and concentration are up to the task.
Falling Birds is a prime example of arcade games, a game that will appeal to games of every level and every age. Our reviewers loved it and recommend to give it a try (you can try to free version, and then, if you want, buy the ad-less version for uninterupted play.
- Score: 4.6. A very good arcade game, one that was fun reviewing.
- Description: An arcade game where birds are falling into a cage and the player must tap them to get them to fly to freedom.
- Good Points: Simple game.Nice graphics and very nice soundtrack. Challenging and a little strategic touch with the four kinds of birds.
- Bad Points: Nothing important that comes to mind. One or two reviewers would have liked to have even more kinds of different birds with additional abilities.
- Experience: The game can be played almost immediately as it is very apparent what must be done. Learning to use the different birds properly takes a little more time.
- Longevity: Avid games will surely keep is installed on their smartphones, as anyone who needs a casual game for the times of leisure.
- Link to Google Play